From: Frank Condelli <RAlanen@AOL.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 05:59:01 EST
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Re: ETKA

In a message dated 11/27/2001 10:49:41 AM Easter= n Standard Time, LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM writes:

ETKA What is it ? Where is it? Enlighten = me.

      VW & Audi dealer parts lookup prog= ram on CD. I have two versions of the ETKA program available.  ETKA V5 = covers all European Volkswagen & Audi models 1947 ~ 1998.  ETKA V5.= 3 covers all North American Volkswagen, Audi & Skoda models 1947 ~ 2001.=  You need a monitor capable of 1280 x 1024 resolution to run these pro= grams.  The program is PC only, and will run under all versions of Wind= ows. They can be run from the disc using roughly 60 MB of HD space or instal= led completely on your HD using roughly 400 MB.  I sell the programs fo= r $10 each post-paid.  Payment can be made using PayPal <http://payp= al.com/>  with "RAlanen@aol.com" as the payee or by sendin= g cash wrapped in a sheet of paper with your shipping info to:

     Frank Condelli
     RR #2
     Almonte, ON
     K0A 1A0
     Canada

Peace

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion <http://members.aol.com/BusFusion/bfhome.htm>  a VW Ca= mper camping event, Almonte, ON, May 30, 31, June 1, 2, 2002
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List <http://www.vanagon.com/> , LiMBO <http://www= .bcn.net/~limbo/> , IWCCC <http://www.westfalia.qc.ca/CIW_English.asp&= gt;  & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stainless Steel Mufflers <http://members.aol.com/Fkc43/st= ebro.htm>
Frank Condelli & Associates <http://members.aol.com/Fkc43/busindex.h= tml>  or http://frankcondelli.com