contactor ring #321.419.661A ($14.99)

On Sat, 24 Nov 2001 00:18:26 -0800 Julianna Thoennes <mumbrue@HOME.COM> writes:
Well Stan made me think of my horn = problems on my steering wheel.  Several months ago, the contact ring on the&= nbsp;on the upper side of the steering wheel started shredding, and sounding the = horn when I would turn a corner.  I started duct taping it, and I finally= went down to the dealer.  The parts guy had a heck of a time figuring out= what I was telling him.  Finally he got what I was saying, and told me = the only way to fix it was to purchase a new steering wheel.  Please = guys, and gals tell me its not true!  Stan said something about a = contactor ring in the steering wheel/seats thread, and prompted my post.  Help?

Julianna
90 VW Vanagon Westfalia
= 76  VW Automatic Bay Westfalia
74 VW Beetle