The little contactor that is stationary on the turn/wiper/headlight assembly can be cleaned and a small piece of brass can be soldered on as a = *cap* , eleminating the hollow or wear point that begins to cut into your = contactor ring on the steering wheel. Just be sure that the new *cap* is smooth by = sanding or filing it down.
Contactor ring part number is  #321.419.661A = about ($14.99)
Stan

&= gt; Julianna,