"Procrastinate tomorrow." What a great = bumper sticker that would make. I saw it on a restaurant sign = board.

Today I am going to hook up my steam = cleaner with my upholstery attachment and clean all my interior upholstery and = carpeting before I lose any enthusiasm I have with a new vehicle. The upholstery = has probably never been cleaned even though it looks almost = new.

If anyone is in the San Diego area and = would like to use it I would be happy to allow you to pull into my driveway and = spend an hour doing your van. You just buy your own chemicals or donate a few $$ = for mine.

William

William