Greetings again new Vanagon friends,

I just finished cleaning my = interior upholstery and carpeting in my 1989 camper Van. What I thought were very = clean darker gray upholstery turned out to be light gray. The amount of dirt = was surprising.

Now to let them dry and on to buy = sheepskin seatcovers. Charcoal gray, of course.

I bought a commercial steam = cleaner with upholstery attachment a while ago on ebay for my holistic center to = clean carpets (http://mem= bers.home.net/wholehealthfound/welcome.html) and estimated one hour to do the job.

A professional contractor once = told me that an amateur should estimate the time it will take to do a job then triple = it. I estimated one hour and it took two not including cleaning equipment and = putting it away.

Like I said in a previous email, = if anyone lives in the San Diego area or is passing through, you are invited to = park for a day and use the equipment. I ask only a small donation for supplies and = if you hook up to electricity maybe a utility contribution. we ask $20 a day or = weeding the garden from guests who stay short periods. If you do come by you can = take a shower in our outdoor or indoor shower, enjoy a Jacuzzi and/or sauna and = clean your upholstery before you go onto your journey again.

William
Vanagon site http://mem= bers.home.net/holisticdream/vanagon1989.htm
Holistic Health Center site http://mem= bers.home.net/wholehealthfound/welcome.html