From: JM060356@aol.com
To: developtrust@home.com
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2001 = 10:05 AM
Subject: Re: Rules and foul language

It is not = about free speech or frustration ect... It is about courtesy to one another = regardless of how we feel at the time.I know I have done some dumb stuff . The =
list is for gaining information and know how not a forum on the constitution . = I am a
very tolerent person and besids the person that flames you today , = deserved or not, may have your answers tomorrow and you will be glad = YOU were courteous.