Fabric wall coverings are expensive so the individual has to shop = around to get Roll Ends or economical materials.The fabric I used was 48" wide and it= took about five yards to do my Westy because it had a fair amount of waste = since I didn't want any seams. (about $100.00 in Fabric and $12.00 in contact cement)
Fabric wall coverings come from Walpaper stores, its that simple.
I left all of insides of the cupboards original with the ever = shrinking vinyl.
Flat vinyl looks exactly like flat vinyl even with a texture and = fabrics just tend to be more attractive in my opinion.
Even if a motor home manufacturer is faking it with vinyl they use a = fabric texture and VW also used a fabric texture on the vinyl. They're trying to = make something cheap look better, so why not actually have better.

Stan Wilder
83 Westfalia Air Cooled