rrThanks for all your help with my = distributor drive gear problems.. that all worked out without splitting the case... NOW= I have NO oil Pressure at idle... The dummy light glows and I cant figure out= why.. The only thing that I can possibly see is that I'm using a cheap oil= filter (no check valve) Would this cause my dummy light to come on... AM I = A DUMMY?? I replaced the oil pump when i did the rebuild... Could i have = possibly installed it incorrectly?? I saw only one way to install it... FOR THE LOVE= OF GOD! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME>>> MAKE SURE YOU RESPOND = TO   KAZZPAR05@aol.com... the JUNO thing is a MESS!!