the following are NOT MIN= E i just posted them here from a fellow lister on the quattro list.  th= ey are 5x112 bolt pattern - same as vw vanagon.  BBS mesh style. cool l= ooking wheels.  from audi 5000/200 turbo   they work well on = the vanagon, just need centers machined.  see BenT's site for the how-t= o on getting audi rims to work on a vanagon., or ask me.  i had the "ae= ro" style 15" alloys from a 86 audi 5000 turbo on my vanagon and they work g= reat.   if interested respond to ron wainright, his email is liste= d below.

----snip------
From:    ron_01056@yahoo.com (Ron Wainwright)
Sender:    quattro-admin@audifans.com
To:    quattro@audifans.com

  Listers

  I need to get rid of these rims ASAP,
5 Audi honeycomb rims (BBS style) silver finish all
with center caps there all straight and look great
I've taken very good care of them
they'll fit the 200 series cars, ex the 91 and fit
5kt(fwd),tq,tqw, and 87-88 q non turbo's there 15"X6
45 mm offsets there 5 lug.
Any of you 5k guys with the original aero rims make
you're car look better the honeycomb rims look real
nice,
  kind a a weak sales pitch but thats not my line of
expert ease.
  any reasonable offers out there?
I live in Mass and would drop them off to listers in
VT, NH, CT, & MA
Thanks
Ron