Did not think of this till now. I = used my old floor mats as templates and cut new ones out of carpet remnants = rather than spend $90 a set at the dealer. Why not get cheap ones of rubber from = Walmart or Target and cut them using the template idea. A large enough truck = floor mat and a good sharp utility knife and voila.

William
----- Original Message -----
From: JordanVw@AOL.COM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, = 2001 9:22 PM
Subject: RUBBERS!! who has = rubber front vanagon floormats? vendors?

i know one = of the list vendors used to carry a pair of front vanagon floormats that were = black rubber, and said "Vanagon" on them..  the fit wasnt the greatest, = but at least they were rubber, kept water out.   now nobody seems = to carry these, at least that i can tell.  any one out there know where = you can get rubber floormats for the vanagon?  all the vendors offer the = Lloyd style carpet floormats, but...how about ones in rubber?

chris