From: Ben = McCafferty
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Thursday, November 29, = 2001 10:11 AM
Subject: Re: RUBBERS!! who has = rubber front vanagon floormats? vendors?

I looked at a westy that had even cooler ones--they = were like those garage trays you park on to catch mud/snow off the van. =  They had louvered treads, and a 1/4-1/2" bead around them so water stayed put = until you dumped them out.  There was also a large square one in the = "living room" that was the same style.  I'll email the guy and see if he knows = where they came from.
bmc  :)
"Faith will move mountains, but = you'd better bring a shovel...."