The slip in the word article is more my = unskilled typing than some strange doctors dreams.  The world is = not on the computer and alot of those do not have their own we page to = show each of us the personal changes done to their rigs.  I have = seen many ideas for my vanagon from Hot VWs and even Trucking.  Hot = VW's did have a tech letter that had many real ideas about which High = Perf. parts that could be switched from the type 1 to the water boxer. =  I have also seen the High Perf. water boxer engines used =
in a type III (my mechanics work of art) and in a off road = racer.  Both of these are much more custom than what I want my = camper to be they do give me ideas to go on.

I have also = seen alot about what people keep writing about in the vanagon list. =  Like source for 14 & 15 & 16 inch custom rims for the = vanagon.  Or how about the high performance headers and the turbo = kit that some one was looking for their stock diesel.
Its all there = right now.  If people are closed minded about this so much they = should be driving M.B. or Volvo's, both Hot V.W. & VW treads are = sources of ideas, not laws on HOW volkswagons are to be built. Please = forgive me if I flamed but the Holier
than thou attitude gets = to me alot.
Ronald P. Mc Donald =    mickeyd@iswnet.com