My 1984 vanagon died the other day = & cannot afford the time to keep it running.  So I am parting it out,  = It is in good shape with a engine head bolt broken off.  A picture can be = seen of it on my web site on the Wenatchee page.  It is an ASI conversion done = in Vancouver, WA, the inside has Ice box, sink, cabnet unit complete with a = suburban propane heater. It also has 2 batterys 1 new this last = fall.  It would be a great project car for some one that has the time.  Will = Take offers.

Also for sale 9ft Carefree of = Colorado awning with Vanagon mounts, and a bently manual.

You can P-mail me with any questions.

Ronald P. McDonald   mickeyd@iswnet.com

http= ://www.iswnet.com/web1/mickeyd/mickeyd/Home%20page.html
&nb= sp;