A while ago someone mentioned they = were going to strech a vanagon and needed a wrecked one.  There is an 85 GL with = the front end VERY wrecked for sale here in Columbia, MO.  I took some = photos, I'll have em up when I get the film developed.  The Vanagon got hit = head on by some sort of big truck, it hit above the bumper, smashed the drivers = side really bad, bent the roof and collapsed the A pillar on the drivers = side.  And the driver walked away, they said the only thing that happend to him = was he, or she, I don't know, hit their head on the collapsed A pillar, but not seriously.  It looks like someone died in it, especially since the = impact was on the drivers side, and the bumper is still in it's original = position, the front is pushed back about 8 inches.  Anyway, if anyone is = interested in the rear of the van, not including the engine, they're keeping that for = their other vanagon (I think), call Walt's VW, (573) 449-4171.

Dave Filcoff     = ICQ: 4146736
coolbus@v-dub.musa.com
87 = Vanagon GL Wolfsburg (129k)
LiMBO - Gateway VW Club - VWoA VW Club - Der = Busbezitzer Gruppe

volkswagens! Vanagons to GTIs.
http://v-dub.musa.com
=