Yesterday I picked up a copy of = "dune buggies and hot VW's".   Several of the advertisers offer = hi perf. parts for the Waterboxer.  Any listees have any experience or = thoughts on the following: Ported Big Valve Head ($369 ex., Mark Stevens = High Performance 805-822-5678), 1.25 Ratio Rocker Arms, Exhaust Header; = (picture does not appear to be equal length primaries, Fast German Auto, WWW.Fastgermanauto.com) &= nbsp; Combined with a sophisticated (if cranky) F.I. system, and the long = runner intake manifold, these engines should be good for alot more than 100hp = and still be reliable.  Do these seem like reasonable ideas or would I be = building a monster? (Done that before, a high rpm screamer isn't much fun in traffic).  Thanks-

Gary