Does anybody know how to repair a tachometer that sticks?  I recently installed one in my '85 w/o tach and it sticks = between 3K and 4K to the point that it will move but there is a severe drag when = moving both up and down.  If the engine is accelerated to  3800 RPM, = the tach will lag the engine speed and slowly get to the right area.  If it = is decelerated to 3400 RPM it will stay at 3800 RPM.  If it is = accelerated past 4K the needle will stay at 4K and then shoot up to 4800 when the = engine reaches that speed.
Thanks,
Craig Rogers     =
Ineffable Audio Unity Inc.
Specializing in Uher tape = recorders