Date:    Sat, 21 Mar 1998 14:16:46 EST

From:    DOINKS99

Subject: FS: 91 GL $5500 59K

Saw this add and sounded like a good deal

1991 VW VANAGON GL, auto, air, 59Kmi. runs good. very clean in/out, a/c,

cruise

$5500 (215)228-1339 Jerry's Auto Body

Jerry's is at G street and Wyoming in Philadelphia

I don't know anything about this van, the low mileage and the price caught my

eye

tyler - philly

91 wle

88 westy