Lived in the Keys for a few years = and there are alot of "abandoned" roads everywhere.  They tend to = go nowhere in particual, but there are alot of them. = Backcountry?

Pete
peterz@gte.net
'83.5 = Vanagon

We drove our '81 Westie from Arizona to Key West and back right after Christmas. = It was a great trip, and we really enjoyed the Keys, but I have to tell you = that from the standpoint of somebody from Arizona, there is NO back country in = the Keys.