Date:    Thu, 26 Mar 1998 12:14:44 EST
From:    Latchua = <Latchua@AOL.COM>
Subject: Re: Key West Trip

In a message dated 98-03-26 11:04:49 EST, Bill@FREEHOLDER.COM writes:

<< Subj:           &n= bsp;  Re: Key West Trip
Date:  98-03-26 11:04:49 EST
From:  Bill@FREEHOLDER.COM = (Bill)
To:    Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

We drove our = '81 Westie from Arizona to Key West and back right after
Christmas.  = It was a great trip, and we really enjoyed the Keys, but I
have to tell you = that from the standpoint of somebody from Arizona, there
is NO back = country in the Keys.

From the standpoint of somebody from = Florida, there's no backcountry in the
Keys (if you go way out to the end of = Big Pine Key, maybe there'll be a few
minutes that you can't hear the sound of = a car.)
Russ Henderson, PO Box 24117, Oakland Park, FL = 33307-4117
Dane Tessler
87 = Westfalia

http://members.aol= .com/Dane714/westfalia.html