MAYBE WE COULD DO A LIST PURCHASE OF = A ROLL OR 2 OF THIS  POP TOP SEAL SEAL FROM TRIM LOC, I WILL BE CALLING THEM ON = MONDAY TO GET SOME MORE INFORMATION & PRICES MAYBE THEY ALSO HAVE OTHER = SEALS LIKE ROOF VENT, ENGINE COVER ETC ...
GHAMBURG@VOM.COM

The pop top seal w/ embeded = stainless steel clips is manafactured by Trim Loc of Buena Vista ,CA  USA  = Phone # 714-562-0500 I believe they are supplying west coast metric,  = JCwitney ETC with pop top seals I have installed their pop top seal on my westy the = seal worked and fit great! A local shop ordered a big roll from them and sold = me some off the roll , I noted the manufacturer's name and phone # for the list = members