OK, I was born in November 1978, = grew up in Chesterfield, MO, which is outside of St. Louis.  My 87 Vanagon is = my first VW, my Dad was the original owner, drove it until 1992 when the head = gaskets blew.  He had a new engine put it, it didn't work, long = story.  So it sat in a parking lot until May 1996 when I saved up enough money to get = it fixed.  Well I shelled out a lot, but it worked!  The first = time I drove it was September 1996 out off the lot of Southland VW, $1500 = poorer but smiling, it is also the first VW I'd driven.  When I got it it had = 108.000 miles, now it has 129,000 and is sick again.  And now we come to = the Fox, I bought my Fox about a month ago to get me to work, The University of = Missouri, Columbia Reasearch Reactor, and school.  I'm majoring in Computer = Science with a Minor in Mathematics here at MU.  So until I have some $$ it = will be me and the Fox, but this time my Vanagon is garaged and will not sit for = nearly as long.  As for VW history right now I have the Vanagon and the = Fox, and my brother has an 88 GTI 16v.  My Dad's had a 55 bus, 63 bug, 78 = Scirocco, 80 Jetta, 80 Vanagon L and some other VW cousins, lotsa Audi Fox's and a = 69 911.  Well thats about it, hopefully I'll see some of you this = summer at some shows, and hopefully in my Vanagon if everything goes well.  = If you want more info on my Vanagon or Fox or anything else please email me or = check out my page, the address is at the bottom.

Dave Filcoff     = ICQ: 4146736
coolbus@v-dub.musa.com
87 = Vanagon GL Wolfsburg (129k)
88 Fox GL (142k)
St. Louis / Columbia, = MO
LiMBO - Gateway VW Club - VWoA VW Club - Der Busbezitzer Gruppe  =

volkswagens! Vanagons to GTIs.
http://v-dub.musa.com
=