I have a Vanagon trailer hitch I = would like to sell. The hitch has never been mounted on the vehicle.
I purchased it about two years ago = for my '89 Carat and never got around to putting it on. Last weekend, I decided to
mount it, and found it won't work = with the Carat bumper. It's designed to be used only with the standard
(metal) bumper. To attach the hitch, = you remove the bumper, attach the hitch to the bumper mounting holes
on the frame, and attach the bumper = to the hitch frame. The hitch has an attached chromed tongue for the hitch ball =
(not included). Since this is a = pretty heavy piece of metal, I would prefer to sell it to someone who could pick it up
in the Los Angeles area. Original = price was about $120.00. Asking $75.00.

Thanks,    = Frank

'89 Carat
'85 Audi
'91 BMW = 535i