Hello everyone, I am a new listee, = and although I do not own a vanagon at the moment I plan to have one buy this = summer.  My question to all of you out their is what year vanagon westfalia = should I look for?  What is better air-cooled or the wasserboxer? What year did = VW change to the wasserboxer water cooled engine? and finally what year did VW = change from round headlights to the square headlights? Also does anyone have any = advice on which years should be avoided?  Thanks in advance for any and all = your help.

Julio T.
vancouver B.C.
63 beetle
91 Jimmy (to be replaced by Vanagon Westy)