I was driving down marine way here in Vancouver and on the corner of Marine = Way and Bryne road the is a used car lot and I saw four pop tops, so I turned to = go check them out. On was a white '84 westy (sold). the second was a 86 = westy automatic, 202,000 km. for $10,999 cdn, the third was a 87 silver, four = speed westy with 189,000km for $15,999cdn and the fourth was a 1995 white = Eurovan style camper for $29,000cdn the catch with this one is that on the side = as part of the vynle decals it says winnebago??? huh, I thought that winnebagos = were only for the 1998 models.  whats up?

julio T