Hi All

Being what I beleived was the only = SA list member I did some legwork on these parts months ago. I placed some of = the pictures etc, and parts numbers as well as prices on my webpage. If you = would like to see it try http://users.iafrica.com/l= /ld/ldarby/ and click on the Water_cooled link. There is all sorts of water cooled = stuff there.

Let me know if anyone would like me = to add to it. I am glad you have found a new SA listmember who is willing to ship = the parts for you, I would have but it's only a month until I = leave.
Good luck
Luke.