Well, I decided to go ahead and pull the cat... and = I'm glad I did.  Seems the PO had stripped the cat... just a hollow pipe = now...  so I guess I'm back to the FI again.  To say the least, I'm sick to = death of it.

About 10 years ago, I had a T-3 wagon and put a = Webber progressive carb on it when the ECU fried.  Has anyone tried this = with an air-cooled vanagon.  Dual carbs are such a hassle to keep balanced = (had em in a 72 bug once upon a time), so I would like to go with a simple carb = if possible.  I'm really not up to spending mega bucks figuring out = how to make the FI work right.

Any suggestions?

Chaz
'82 Westy = "Peewee"