Hi guys!
First of all I want to apologise for my language; No intentions to harm anyone, just written in affection, will try to show some netiquette from now on....

Second- Thanks for all your answers, I´m amazed about the knowlege and willingness to share it!
I´ll go to town some day and buy that little capacitor and start working on my injection system!
For your knowledge it might be kinda fun to know that VW- sweden will charge about 160$ for the wire harness!!!!
Maybe the works- with the capacitor, ground vire and general cleaning- will help me to get rid of the other problem I recall having last winter with the car reacting very much in the same "hiccup" way ´bout 3-4 minuits after coldstarting or restarting after a short break which I -with a reliable old carburettor instead of the unpredictable injectionsystem - would have diagnosed as a stuck choke-valve.
Anyway, now I´ll be off into my garage to fix som minor rust on the Vanagon- nothing serious, merely a paintbrush job-and then I´m going to start preparing it for this upcomming summer with some window sun-film, a bed and some cabinets plus some extra headlights.I´ll try and take some pictures of it and put them on my homepage- you´ll have the adress when it´s done.
Hope some of you could do the same, it´s always interesting to see how other people fix their Van´s and you might always end stealing some ideas!!
Thanks again !!
Calle