-----Original = Message-----
From: Judith Barr/Leo Girard <lgirard@bmts.com>
To: = vanagon@vanagon.com <vanagon@vanagon.com>
Dat= e: Monday, May 25, 1998 10:54 PM
Subject: 85 Vanagon Bumper ends...available?

Hi gang,
Today the last of my plastic (?) = bumper end guards was nicked. Now I am the proud owner of a complete matching set.
The errant nick-er was kind enough to tell me he had = done it. With the three other tips already having suffered damage I felt badly = about taking him up on the offer to replace the latest casualty "price notwithstanding".
Are there used ones available? I really could use = all 4 but he has offered to replace the LEFT FRONT.
Anyone have this (or all) available? Any of the "dealers" stock these items?

Thanks

Leo
Meaford ON CAN