Hi guys!
I find it rather amusing to get the statz every week and see where ya all come from!
Myself I live in Sweden and i know there should  be a couple of guys more here but as I read the nr. there is only one!
Probably a reading error :-<
No big deal though!
As for the lists, lets keep it a united list!!
If we start splitting it I bet I´m gonna end up on a list where the criterias are that you should have a green 2wd -88 Vanagon with 4 ad. headlights and write only in Swedish = writing letters to myself only and that´s a rather boring future !
BTW: you seems to be blessed with a lot of Westies in the US, I almost never see any in Sweden and almost no Syncros either!
Well some crewcab syncros that are used by the lumberjacks, but never in Van- shape!
I have a dream - that some day I´ll go around in a Westie/ Syncro with automatic gearbox but for now my old 2wd will do just fine :-)
Calle