After piddling around in the engine compartment looking for loose wires and the such I thought I would give it another shot. It did not start but I did notice something I didn't notice before. After a turn the key off the engine continues to crank another half second or so. I am not sure if this is related or not.

I have already recieved many good suggestions and ideas from members of the list. Thanks you all very much.

Chip da family man.....

Correction:
It is not my expansion tank that is loosing coolant, it is the one I put coolent into. Sorry for the misinformation.