Hi Guys!
Well as some of you pointed out, my Q last friday was a "friday thing" but not out of the blue though!
Out of pure interest I´m  chairman of our local district of the Swedish Belgian Shepherd Dog club -AfBV- and also member of the national board and over the years I´ve found out that many of the clubmembers share a lot more interests than just the dogs, hence the question about music.
Anyway, the result of my little "investigation" was ?
As for the top ten list, most of us - yes, I have to admit I´m one of those suckers too - seems to favour classical  music even if the reason for it not beeing on my list is that I don´t regard the Vanagon beeing the best of concert halls but maybe I´ll have to reconcider ´bout that!
I also have a tendency of relaxing close to the state of falling asleep when playing Dvorak, Bach, Bethooven ad those guys, maybe not so good when driving.........
Apart from that, the only thing that most of us seems to agree on is that the music of Bob Dylan and Neil Young are best listened too when played by someone but themselves ;)
OKAY I know that there´s a lot of people love them , my deepest apology to you all !!!
Sum up:
Listening on high volume  to whatever drowns the quirks, rattles whizzes or whatever noice that comes out of the car itself  = Don´t worry, be happy
Have a nice weekend :-)
Calle, -88 Vanagon, 4 dogs, SAAB 99, Volvo 245, girlfriend, house etc.
Mullhyttan, Sweden