How long does it take for Bus Depot to send back an e-mail = reply?  I e-mailed a question
> for a quote about a week ago.

Anyone e-mailing my Bus Depot address at this point is getting an autoresponse = message that basically says the same thing I told this list a week or two = ago.  In a nutshell, it says that I am so horribly backed up on e-mail that, for = the time being, it is best for you to call instead.

My e-mail volume has increased to the the level of several hundred a week, = and even if I were to stop shipping anything and just answer e-mails all day I = still couldn't catch up. Things were bad before, and after taking a week off = for Haley's birth, they just got from bad to worse.

I am working to solve the problem permanently: As I indicated before, we're only a few weeks away from having a new searchable website = with over 10,000 items and point-and-click ordering; by far the biggest VW = catalog anywhere, on or off line.  This should reduce my e-mail volume to a = managable level again, because the answers to most of your questions = will be right there on the website. (By the way, many of them already are.  = The website as it stands already lists pricing on my most popular items.)

In the interim few weeks until this happens, I have to ask you to call me for = quotes or orders, at (215) 234-VWVW.  I have several people standing by to = answer your call, and am open weekdays 11 am to 7 pm E.D.T.  (Best to = avoid Monday mornings, and any day from 4-5, if possible, as they are the busiest times.)  I'm sorry that I can't handle your inquiries via e-mail = right now, but I hope I can count on your continued support during these few = weeks.  Of course, the savings you receive will more than make up for the cost = of the phone call.

Thank you all for your patience, and for giving me this enviable = "problem" in the first place!  :-)

- Ron Salmon
 The Bus Depot
 http://www.busdepot.com
 (215) 234-VWVW