Finally, maybe I am just old fashioned and wierd about this, but I don't

want

sacred scripture recorded magnetically and beamed at me in 1's and 0's.

Something doesn't seem right about that. Like going to a seafood restaurant

and ordering a Hot-Dog. Maybe it's just me.
 gmbulley, (Is that your name)? et. al.,
I read both. The Lords Eternal Truth is powerful on the printed page and similarly displayed on a CRT. However the electronic version is great for preparing messages for and conducting research as I do. In fact:

 16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,  17 so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
The New International Version, (Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan Publishing House) 1984.

Pulled this from Logos v3.01 in about 1 minute. Emphasis on the -all- scripture.
Shalom
Mark B. Magee
87GL
91 Westy