We are wending our way across = country in a new, for us, '97 EV camper. Lighting the propane source for the norcold = fridge seems tricky. We turn to "start" get the requisite clicking then = hold the safety button down and sometime do not either 1) get a steady green = light or 2) when the button is released the green light goes off (even after holding = it for a count of 15). We have been able to bypass this problem by quickly = turning the control knob to "5" or coldest. The fridge otherwise works = fine. Any thoughts?

The Saucier Family from Yarmouth Maine

Relayed from Mammoth Cave, = Kentucky