Believe it or not, when I ordered Oettinger fog lamps I ordered *two sets* knowing that one day I would break them. Then, just to be sure, I also ordered *an additional* plastic piece that goes around the turn signal lenze. Finally, I went to FLAPS and got some off-road headlight wire protector square and put that over my plastic wrap-around decorative piece with wire ties in such a way as to protect the fogg lamp lenzes.

At 04:58 PM 6/29/98 -0400, you wrote:
At 10:53 AM 6/29/98 EDT, Blaine Bachman wrote:

>5.  Any good ideas for stone protection for the P-Z foglights (Rube Goldberg
>need not respond - these babies cost $325 a set;  I'm not gonna cover them
>with chicken wire or a clear tupperware lid!)

I'm not sure of any, but I just dicovered that one of mine is already cracked!! -- and it is barely three months old  :(

I highly recommend you figure something out before the inevitable happens!

Which brings me to the next question -- how does one order just a single lamp unit???

Cheers,

Michael J. Sullivan
Director of Catalog Design
Open Market, Inc.

  work: http://www.openmarket.com
  play: http://www.hsdesign.com

Derek Drew                           New York, NY & Washington DC
ConsumerSearch
drew@interport.net
212-580-6486 (W)
212-580-4459; 202-966-0938 (H)