Hi everybody
I have been lurking for a while and = would like to thank everyone for filling in the huge cracks in the bently manual, = you've saved my van from certain destruction.
I was my own DPO, for the first year = and a half I owned the van I beat the crap out of it (boy could she take it) and = now I can say that I have turned the tide.

well now the Questions,
There is evidence of previous body = work on the drivers side rear fender, that has now been  taken over by = rust.  What is the best solution for repair ? (I will get the whole van painted and de-rusted at the same time).  Suggested body shops on the east = coast?  Will the body repair last?  cost?

I want to have it done right (unlike = the first time) any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Seth Gordon
84 Wolfsburg weekender(second = car)
88 Golf (third, now = dads)
84 Rabbit GTI  (first car)