When I wrote joel walker to submit = my georaphic brick info i asked him to send me a list of the 84 wolfsburg weekenders = that he had registered. this is what he wrote and then I wrote him back. =

<<<<<<
On Wed, 1 Jul 1998 18:58:05 -0400 you said:
>I have an 84 = wolfsburg edition weekender=20
>If you could do me a favor and write me = back and tell me how many 84 =
>wolf weekenders there are on your record = (only seen one other).

here's all the 84's ... all 248 of them. :) <not = all are still on the list,
however>. and i don't think i've seen or heard = of an 84 "weekender" before.

That is why I asked for the wolfsburg weekenders on = the list.
on the model year stuff at www.vanagon.com it says that the = weekender package was started in 85.  but my 84 and one other I have seen has = it.  If you care, the package included powersteering a tach, that = weird little metal rack thingy that is on the inside of the rear hatch,  = the queen size fold down, curtains and screens, plush seats (shredy = corduroy).  If this is a rare model I want to know.

The weirdest thing is I found a book about modifying the inerior of = vans and there was a picture of my van and the book called it a proto- type = for the weekender GL.>>>>>>>

all the 84 wolfsburgs out there let me know if youve got the = weekender package. especialy that weird little rack. I met a guy, the owner of the = bug farm, a used place near buffalo ny who was selling the only other one I = ever saw without the rack because he wanted to keep it. = Ha!