I have just upgraded to WIN98 and = having all kinds of problems. When I first installed it, my system crashed! (intel = 166/mmx, 64M ram, etc). I had to revert back to WIN95. Though in doing this, my = system files were all screwed up from installing WIN98 (library files were = gone, drivers missing, etc.) I did follow MICROSOFT directions and I think = that's where I messed up. I know my system and should have ignored WIN98 = suggestions. (example: WIN98 said my modem was using COM2, when it wasn't; and that = it was another type. There are more examples of this.

I have now installed WIN98 again, but because of the = first attempt, I am still having problems. I WILL get a handle on this. =

I installed WIN98 on my system, because I am = upgrading to NT system. And the only way Microsoft is going to let you do this is from = WIN98 NOT WIN95!. If your system is operating OK, I would not suggest this = upgrade. It makes for a more user friendly desktop and internet interaction, but = that is all.

thanx for the "space", = that is, if you get this.

Bill
'85 = GL
[*Magic*Bus*]
Big Sky Country