Steve Caslowitz wrote:

I lost the key to the water tank filler unit.  Where is the best place to
get a new one, a locksmith?  I'd rather not have to buy the entire new
unit. Thanks for any help.

Steve
'88 Westy

  Steve
    My van did not come with a key for the water tank when I bought it (the PO strikes again:).  I use a small blade screwdriver and it seems to work.

    A question for all.  I have to fill the tank very slowly or the tank overflows all over the side of the van.  I end up taking the cover in the cabinet off and filling it from the inside of the van.  What am I doing wrong?  Do the rest of you have the same problem?