Date:    Tue, 21 Jul 1998 10:49:20 -0400

From:    William Carden

Subject: Need tires, near Phila, Pa.

I can't locate the Y370 Yokohama tires. Called Yokohama they said to call NTB

in the my area. I called NTB, and the other local dist. no luck. I also struck

out at the Tire Rack.

  Where is everyone getting these tires?

Buy the way I'm located near Phila, Pa.

Thanks Bill

Bill,

We do not stock the Y370 Yokohama. We do stock the 185R14 Continental CR21

with the reinforced

construction required for your camper. The total for four tires delivered is

$205.32 and will take

one to three business days.

Thank you for your inquiry. I apologize for the delay in responding.

Tim Joines

1 800 428 8355