Hi Everyone! I'm = brand new to the list...been lurking for about a week...never thought my first posting = would be in response to a beer survey!  Here goes...living in Canada = (Manitoba) where alcohol taxes are sky high, I've taken to making my own = homebrew...mainly dark and brown ales...can't beat the taste or the price (about 25 cents = per bottle).  Oh yeah! my Westfalia (never heard them called Westies = around here)...1987, A/C, Cruise, 4-speed manual - bought new and pretty well = paid for it over again in parts and repairs.

BTW, you people are = an invaluable source of information!