Hi all,
1.  In trying to = resuscitate the rear window washer (all pumps working) I disassembled everything easily = until I got to the nozzle assembly itself. It has a different looking nut/fastener/clampette on the inside holding the nozzle unit snug to the = body. Because the vehicle is in its 14th year there may be a problem of thread = freeze but I couldn't see how to remove this last little piece. Is it threaded? = Is it a friction fit clamp? Anyone successfully removed this without damage to = the assembly?
2. I have also been unsuccessfully in replacing my 02 sensor as the existing = one is rust frozen in place. It has been in about 2 years; the vehicle did sit inoperational for about 10 mos.. The present 02 sensor went in very = easily when I installed it; the previous sensor spun out with min. = effort.
The U-shaped pipe that it's in is not = in terrible shape. It shoes signs of surface rust but no perforation. Any successful = in applying an irresistible force to the immovable object while maintaining = the integrity of the threads?
As always, thanks, = Leo