> I have a '85 Westy.  I need to replace the grey-colored = felt strips that
> slide into a metal groove along the inside base of = the sliding side
> windows, and also slide into a vertical groove = where the two window
> halves meet.

Mike, try a house window and door manufacturer for these = weatherstrips.

I guess there are no mosquitoes in Germany because  the = screens don't come with any kind of weatherstripping. In the area of Canada where I = live, mosquitoes are in abundance (practically the provincial bird!) during = the summer so I needed to install a length of weatherstrip vertically on each = screen to prevent the critters from getting into my Westfalia. I found exactly the = same weatherstripping which is on the windows. It's actually weatherstripping = for sliding glass patio doors. It works perfectly!

P.S. I also had to plug up gaps surrounding the screening in the = roof skylight to keep the little blood thirsty critters out as well.

Roy O.
1987 Westfalia