Hi all,
Tried finding = "idling" in the archives, to no avail; reams of stuff pop up but no specific = reference to my problem.
A recent thread about = the idle stabilizer might be of help. Naturally when all that good stuff was = being posted I didn't have the problem. Is there a connection between posted messages = and problems almost immediately developing....?....almost like the = máquina is a hypochondriac.
Anyway just after = starting it idles very roughly and the initial takeoff is really labored. After it has run = for a few minutes, it runs great, super smooth. I've tried messing with the = idle adjustment (CO2?) screw and maybe have leaned it out to much but have no = way of fine tuning that particular adjustment. Anyone have the same problem? = Anyone have a practical remedy? Where is the idle stabilizer = located?
Thanks = again,
Leo
Meaford = ON