My Dometic fridge has always cooled = wonderfully ever since I purchased my 1987 Westfalia new. This summer,the propane = side is cooling very poorly. A few weeks ago, I removed the fridge, cleaned it, = sat it upside down on my workbench for two days and re-installed it. The = propane side cooled great for about a day but that was it. Before I remove it again, = I'd like to verify the operation of the cooling fan since I don't recall hearing = it run at all this year. Is there an easy way to force the cooling fan to = operate while the fridge is still 'in-cabinet'? I've tried applying heat directly to = the sensor (switch?) using a hand held hair dryer but this hasn't worked. = Could the sensor be dead? Anyway, keep in mind that I don't have fancy-shmancy = electrical equipment like ohm meters, etc.

Roy O.
1987 Westfalia (till death do us part)
West St. Paul, Manitoba, = Canada