Thought I'd mention that my van's pop = top seals were replaced by a local dealer about a year after the vehicle's = warranty expired. During an unrelated service call, the service manager noticed = the deterioration of the metal strip inside the rubber seal and offered = (with no prompting by me) to replace them as a goodwill gesture if I would pay = for the installation. Sounded kinda fishy at the time, but I didn't waste too = much time before agreeing to go along. Maybe a hidden warranty here somewhere????

Roy O.
'87 Westfalia (till death us do part)