= I have posted several messages trying to figure out the = problems with my 1.9L Crew.  I was going over my engine the other day and = with the help of a friend we noticed that the Spark Plug holes had been bored out = and reseated.  The job was done poorly and therefore oil was getting = past the plugs and loosing a liter every 200 Miles.  The engine had a = surprizing 120 psi compression test and that must have been due to the tons of oil = flowing everywhere.
    Well I decided it was time to just = call this a bad engine and start over instead.  I purchased a 1.9L engine that = someone had given up on after there Automatic pressure plate had torn.  So = he was left with a engine with 300Km on it.  So I got the Engine and = replaced it this weekend.
Thanks for all the help on this problem and Trip on.

Gaelen