I'm trolling the list = for opinions concerning four small holes I found in the bottom of my Dometic's = combustion chamber. These holes are approximately 2mm each in diameter and form a = rectangle about 5cm X 3cm. I was under the impression that the combustion chamber = is meant to be airtight. Since this is the first time I've serviced the fridge = myself I'm not sure if the holes existed since day one or whether some professional = had drilled them during a service call. I'm not an expert on this fridge or = its workings (who is?) but I've had opposing opinions on the seriousness of = these holes. (Oh, one more thing...I also found three 12mm flat washers = rattling around inside the combustion chamber!)

Roy O.
'87 Westfalia (till = death us do part)