= I have just place a new Re-built engine into my 85 Crew = and found that I am not well rehersed in the art of fine tunning.  I am = running very rich now and want to find out how to set the fuel mixture Co content.... = without all the fancy tools.  My engine is blowing black and smelling of = gas from the tail pipe!  I think my o2 sensor is working but not sure.  =
    Also I have noticed a small ticking = from the pushrods and want to know if that is because it is brand new or should I = get in there and adjust the lifters???

Thanks Gaelen