Since the seam rust = thread is hot lately...I had my '87 Westfalia repainted last spring and hardly three = months expired before signs of seam rust began to reappear. Not one body shop = from which I obtained an estimate would guarantee to eliminate seam rust. (By = the way, estimates (six in total) ranged from $2100 to $4700 for painting = the vehicle from the drip rails down.)

Seeing the paint bubbling along the = seams again has encouraged me to tackle the problem myself but I need to know two things:

1. What in blazes is a dremel grinder?

2. Is there some magical way to = access the seams just in front of the rear wheel (driver's side) without removing the = cabinets? (Oh, please, please, say there is!)

Roy O.
'87 Westfalia (till death us do part)